Monday, June 22, 2009

 

UFO in Winnipeg?

I just found this on George Filer’s site, in his Filer’s Files, #21-2009, released May 20, 2009.

The report was supplied by a popular UFO-related website:

OAK BLUFF, MANITOBA — The first time I saw it was about two months ago when I was driving home from Winnipeg to Domain. As I was turning off the Perimeter Highway I saw a big and red and fiery ball of fire coming to earth like a comet, but not a shooting star. Then I saw the UFO as it passed over the highway too low to be a plane. It had red and white lights on it but it was hard to make out the shape that looked like a blimp with the seating compartment on the bottom of the big oval balloon part.

Then on April 29, 2009, as I was driving home near the same place when I saw a bright light in the distance towards Oak Bluff about 10 PM. I drove towards it and could tell it wasn’t a plane, because of its low altitude and slow speed. It passed over my car and stopped and I got a better view of it. I could distinctly make out the form of a blimp shaped object with red and white blinking lights and one very bright light on the bottom. As I continued my drive and about 10 minutes later, I saw it again but further away. I should also note that my grandpa has pictures of these strange perfect cut cylinders in the earth that he found in his field like 25 years ago. I would like to have these things I saw explained to me. I am sure it was not a plane or helicopter because of its shape and no sounds. I’m only left with two options as to what it is; some sort of blimp made on planet earth or the possibility of an alien space craft.


What most people don’t realize is that Oak Bluff is a bedroom community of Winnipeg, Manitoba. In fact, it’s only a few miles away from where I live.

Now, if the webmaster had suggested the witness contact me or directed him to do so, the case might have been personally investigated and we could have additional information that could help solve the case (or rule other explanations out).

Too bad.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?